Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my "daddy"! I had another picture I was trying to scan, but I was experiencing technical difficulties. That's one reason of many I love my dad! He's so good on the computer, and if he were here, he would have figured it out in a jiffy. But here was one that I already had scanned. I think I was the same age as Zander in this picture. Dad, we can't wait to see you this week!!! We're counting the days down!
Happy Father's Day to my super duper hubby! Aaron, you're such a good daddy. It's a good thing you're around to bring some stability to this parenting team. Zander might grow up having too much of my weirdness, but I feel confident in knowing he'll have a little of both of ours. We love you!

I have a wonderful father-in-law too! I am so happy Zander is surrounded by great role models. Zander and Grandpa Ron made popcorn tonight. That is one of their favorite things to do together!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey,
Zander looks so much like your 3 year old picture of you with your Dad! What a doll!
love,
Grandma Kathy

Nicole Cave said...

Your Father-n-law hosted Charity's bunker dance recital this past Saturday. I am sure he really had fun doing that!!
Cute pictures...cute way to honor the Father's in your life.

Lindsey F. said...

Kathy, I know it's hard for most people to see, but you're right, he looks a lot like my pictures at that age. The hair is just totally different!

Nicole, I bet it was so fun to watch Charity dance! Is that her first one?

Nicole Cave said...

She's been dancing since she was 3, but this was our first year at bunker.

Taylor said...

1) Preston looks like your dad without a moustache

2) I was hoping to see old pics of Ron...you let me down Lindsey...you let me down.