Saturday, June 16, 2007

A New "Do"

Zander got a new haircut tonight. It's been a long time since his hair was this short, but we thought we'd try something a little different. I was hoping a new hairdo would bring a new attitude, but no such luck!!


Here are a few pictures from Zander's first swimming lesson. If he doesn't look happy, it's because he's not. But by the end of the week, he was loving it, and doing so good! I can't believe how much he learned in four days: he's swimming to the wall and pulling himself up out of the water, diving for rings, and starting to relax more on his back. His teacher says he's doing great...a little fish!



2 comments:

Ann said...

Lindsay,

Zander is darling and his haircut looks great! Who was the stylist? You know, with the hair that you and Aaron have, your kids are probably all destined to have awesome hair! Brian and I's kids?.....Well, they'll be lucky to have hair enough to comb but they're sure to get really white skin! It's just a darn shame that we are not still living during that time period when being white meant that you were rich enougt that you never had to work outside.

Lindsey F. said...

Hi Ann! My sister Kelsey cut Zander's hair. She's in cosmetology school right now, and she lives with us! So, we are lucky to all get good quality haircuts and styles all the time! Zander does have so much hair. I always hope that if I ever have a girl, she has the same hair. His hair would easily be down to his waist right now if I never cut it. I definitely didn't have that kind of hair when I was little! I love your comment about the white skin! You're hilarious!