Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Guardians

This is the picture that I gave Aaron for our anniversary this year. It is such a amazing picture! If you can enlarge it, you can see all the incredible detail in it. The Las Vegas skyline, every little drop of water running down the helmets, and of course the old school firefighters in the clouds! It's such a cool painting! It was painted by a firefighter that just retired from LVFR last month. Check out his website http://fireart.com. He's got some cool stuff on there!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

I love this picture. We have one from the same site but its different. They are just so neat. I need your email address so I can give you access into my blog.

Lindsey F. said...

I know, I went to check your blog the other day, and I saw you put a block on it. I've thought about doing that, too. Anyway, my e-mail address is lindsey_chocolategirl@yahoo.com

What picture do you guys have? Someday I'd love to get the personalized one (I can't remember the name of it), but I know it's kind of pricy. Someday!