Thursday, September 20, 2007

B is for Birthdays


B is for Birthdays! I love birthdays...everything about them! I love to think about them, plan them, and most of all celebrate them! I love to remember everyone's birthday (although I'm not always great at it). When I was in jr. high I started this notebook and wrote down every day of the year. My goal was to find someone with a birthday every day of the year and fill the whole thing up. I think I came pretty close (I know it's still around here somewhere). I love making birthday cakes too! We're already in the planning stages for Zander's cake (even though his birthday isn't for three more months). He wants a shark cake, so I'm on the hunt! Anyway, you might be surprised, I might know YOUR birthday! Since you now know this, I'll have to make it my challenge to remember them!



The top picture is Zander's second birthday, and these at the bottom are his first. What a cute baby! (I'm so sad I never got a picture of his race track birthday cake that year!:( The one he dug into was "winner's circle.")

Other B's that I love: berries, babies, the color blue, my new bed, breakfast, new bathing suits, and my brothers!

6 comments:

nikki said...

Zander's 2nd birthday looks like Christmas. I never got that many presents on my birthday ever... I am pretty sure you remember my birthday... and believe it or not, I remember yours :)

Lindsey F. said...

His birthdays are a little out of control! I guess that's what happens when you're the only grandchild and nephew on both sides! It's great, though, because we never have to buy him any toys. His grandparents and aunts and uncles take care of that!

Mandy said...

i showed taylor these birthday pics of zander and he said "thats what you get when you are the only grandson on both sides." too funny. i love birthdays too. so much fun to plan and the cakes are so fun too!

Nicole Cave said...

It looks like he got very spoiled one of those years!! Cute ship cake. I like baking cakes too although I don't do it as much as I'd like. Last year for Charity's spooktacular at her school I did frankenstein & his wife. It turned out pretty cute...and guess what, I never took a picture!!

bethiepoos said...

i do remember you being a wee bit physcotic about remembering birthdays!! do you remember mine still? I will be amazed!! ps do you remember working in scope the charity shop!! hahaha that was pretty interesting! oooh and do you remember my first door i tracted? the tranny!!! hahhahha seriously tho, my whole mission was pretty crazy!!! I believe I have now seen it all!!!

bethiepoos said...

i do remember you being a wee bit physcotic about remembering birthdays!! do you remember mine still? I will be amazed!! ps do you remember working in scope the charity shop!! hahaha that was pretty interesting! oooh and do you remember my first door i tracted? the tranny!!! hahhahha seriously tho, my whole mission was pretty crazy!!! I believe I have now seen it all!!!