Okay, first of all, I'm having some real issues posting these pictures in the right spot. But, who cares, really? Anyway, Friday was Grandma White's birthday, and we all celebrated at PF Chang's for dinner! It was so much fun that we decided to
have another little birthday celebration for her last night! Any excuse to get the family together, right? Although, Cooper and Anjuli were out of town, and we were missing them! The boys are all obsessed with golf right now (that's actually where they are as I post this), so they talked golf all night. Us girls had fun visiting, too. And of course, Zander entertained us all, as usual. We are so lucky to have grandma!! We love her so much, and lately I've felt so grateful for her! I've realized that she has lived through so many things, so many changes in the world, and so many life experiences. I know I can learn so much from her. I've really been enjoying picking her brain lately and learning so many fun things about her and my grandpa, and even my dad! She has an incredible memory of events in her life. I feel very blessed to have a grandma that I am so close to!

3 comments:
I love your grandma too.
I love grandmas! I wish I were closer to mine!
It's Nikki R. - I guess it might get confusing with two Nikki's, but we should be use to it, right Nikki? I love your Grandma White - she looks exactly like I remember her, and I can picture how she talks and the sound of her voice. How fun for you guys!
Post a Comment