Monday, September 3, 2007

Oh, What a Treat!

Last night, Aaron and I went and stayed at the Hilton...yep, just for fun!! It was so nice to escape even if it was for 14 hours! I love that little voice every morning from clear across the house, "Mmmmommyyyyyyy!" But one quiet morning was wonderful. I still can't sleep in, though! That darn internal clock won't allow it...even in cozy, comfortable bed, in a dark, quiet hotel room! But it was a great mini vacation, nevertheless! Now, I'm recharged and ready to be a kind, loving, patient, attentive mom all week!

6 comments:

dev said...

amen to the quick breaks from reality... moms need them. A quick shopping spree always helps too!!

Nicole Cave said...

Yes that was definately a treat for you two. I love get-a-ways like that. Short and sweet!!

Sandy said...

Sounds like FUN!! I hope Ty and I can enjoy something like that soon too.
You girls look so cute in your previous post. Family sure is great!

Mical said...

That sounds like fun! That will be us at the Mirage at the end of the month, of course Cole will be with us, but 1 is definatley more of a break than 4. :)

Nikki said...

So jealous of you right now! What I would give for a night away. Maybe in a year from now. And how do you get your pictures small? I'm still trying to figure this stuff out.

Doug and Dawn said...

I long for the day we Doug and I can do that again. I think the last time we were away from our kids was 4 years ago. It really does recharge you and helps you to be ready to be patient with your kids again.