Saturday, November 3, 2007

Chocolate Fountains Anyone?

We have officially decided to sell our business. The main reason is scheduling conflicts. Aaron works 24 hour shifts, and there are many times when I have to leave late at night to take down a chocolate fountain. That doesn't work out so well with the little boy asleep at home. A big part of me is sad to let it go. It's been a GREAT business! I have worked at so many great parties and met many wonderful people throughout the years! Really, I have the greatest job...I'm the chocolate girl! What's better than that? And the best part...people love you when you're the chocolate girl!

So, this is a little advertisement. We want to find a buyer as soon as possible. Anyone been looking for a great little home business? If so, or know anyone who has, or know someone who you think would be an awesome chocolate guy or girl, let me know! You can e-mail me at futrellchocolate@yahoo.com.

5 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

You do a beautiful job...but I am definately not interested...my children keep me way too occupied!!

Anonymous said...

This is a sad sad day! =)

Anonymous said...

This is a sad sad day! =)

Lindsey F. said...

Don't worry, Tay. I'm trying to talk Aaron into keeping one of the fountains for our own personal use! I can't bear to part with all of them!

Anonymous said...

I miss you Lindsey!! I can't believe you're selling it!! Life is so full :) Good Luck!! :) Have you posted it on Craigslist?