We had a little halloween party with Ashley, Bailey, and Davis to celebrate the other day! We made yummy cheese fondue, and pigged out on that all day, and the kids helped make spider cupcakes! It was so much fun...my kind of day...friends and food!
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
yummy cupcakes!! Were they difficult to make?? I better keep maddi far away from the makeup, she looks 13 in that picture!
Maddi does look old in that picture! Sadly, it won't be long before she's wearing make-up!! Those cupcakes were actually easy. We couldn't find black pull'n'peel licorice, so we had to cut regular black licorice up. That's what took the longest.
So fun...you did a great job mom!!
What a cute pirate! I just want to squeeze that kid every time I see a picture of him. The food looks yummy too! You are such a good mom and do such fun things for Zander. -Nikki R.
hes such a cute little pirate! looks like he had a fun halloween. :)
Zander was the BEST pirate! Thanks for letting us crash your trunk or treat! We always have a blast with you guys!!
They look great. Sounds like you guys had fun. Johnny worked Halowwen night also.. Stinks but I guess you get used to it.
Post a Comment