












Finally...pictures from Montana! We just had so much fun there, it took me a couple weeks to soak it all in and recover. Really, I've just been lazy, but here's a little pictoral overview! We celebrated my Grandpa's 94th birthday while we were there. Isn't he cute?!?!?! We visited Mt. Rushmore and Reptile Gardens in South Dakota, we played at the bridge by the ranch (not for too long, though, because Zander was giving me heart failure wanting to jump right off of it), we slept in a full size bed for six nights (all three of us!!!!) I must interject here with a story. We took a little air mattress for Zander to sleep on the floor in the room. Tile floor, old basement, bugs, they all go hand in hand, right? I was a little hesitant, but it's a full size bed. Three people weren't going to fit! The first night I woke up and heard him starting to cry. I reached down to see what was the matter. He wasn't there!! He was UNDER the bed on the yucky tile floor with all the spiders!! So, with no other choice, Aaron and I wedged him between us and made the best of a "good night's sleep." Man did our bed feel GREAT to come home to!! It was such a fun vacation! We had so much fun in fact that one night, our fun brought Aaron right to tears! No joke! The proof is in the picture! Thanks again mom and dad for such a great trip!
By the way, I really don't like this layout! I'm going to have to do something about it really soon! I'm not quite smart enough to figure out how to get all these pictures to line up nice and neat!


5 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Thats neat that you were able to celebrate your grandpas birthday with him. 94, What a milestone!
Your Grandpa is so cute - How fun for you guys to visit him on his 94th b-day. What an accomplishment to make it that long. Looks like a fun family trip. Can't wait for ours (minus the kids of course!)
That looks like fun. My parents took us to Mt. Rushmore and Reptile Gardens when we were kids... how is possible that was 20 years ago?
That looks like fun. My parents took us to Mt. Rushmore and Reptile Gardens when we were kids... how is possible that was 20 years ago?
I've felt really old recently as I think I've said "20 years ago" a lot! I don't like the sound of it!
Post a Comment