Monday, November 5, 2007

G is for Great Britain

G is for Great Britain! It is THE most beautiful place I have ever been! Looking at these pictures makes me miss it more than I ever realized I would. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to live in this beautiful place. I love it, and I can't wait to visit again one day!





Other G's I love: grandparents, grapefruit, my new glitter rubons, goals, homemade guacamole, playing games, garlic, gifts, and girls nights.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah for jolly 'ole england!! I miss it too...

Mical said...

I would love to see that place one day...Glitter Rubons!?!? I must know about this!! :)

nikki said...

I too love Great Britain. It is a beautiful place, and I have sadly not been back in almost 10 years. I hope I can go back someday soon.

Doug and Dawn said...

I would love to go there someday as well. What beautiful pictures. I was catching up and read your other posts as well. Your Montana trip looked like a lot of fun and I bet you loved getting to see your family. I love Zanders costume. He is so cute. I am so sad for you that you have to sell your chocolate business. I know you loved doing that. I guess it is for the better though.

Anonymous said...

What about your favorite cousin, GREG!!

dev said...

ahhh. I miss it too. those pics bring back wonderful memories.... remember our song? fun times. ;)