Wednesday, November 14, 2007

H is for Hiking

I love to hike! Aaron and I have always loved to hike together, and we are so lucky to live so close to Redrock. I remember when it used to be quite the little trip to drive up to Redrock and now it's pretty much in our back yard. There are lots of beautiful hikes up there. Our favorite is Ice Box Canyon. (That's where Aaron proposed to me). These pictures are from Zander's first hike (I think in Ice Box Canyon). He loved it even at five months old. He did barf at the top probably from all of the bouncing, but he was happy the whole way. We don't go near as often as we should. Especially with the beautiful weather we've been having! We'll have to fix that.

Other H's I love: my hot honey, hair, haircuts, and my hair dresser, Housecalls, Hawaii (I've never been, but I'm quite certain it would be on my favorite list), fresh herbs, President Hinckley (or as Zander says whenever he sees his picture, "Present Hinckwey, he's our prophet!!!"), holidays, home, and hugs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin your blog Lynds. So, next comes "I"....and I KNOW what I will stand for....INSTITUTE!!! Am I right? Am I right? Am I right?

nikki said...

Ah hiking... I haven't done that in a long time. So fun. By the way... who does your hair? I am in desperate need of a cut and color when I come home... any suggestions?

Lindsey F. said...

Amy, don't ruin the suspense for everyone else! Just kiddin'! Yes, you are most definitely right.

Nik, my sister Kelsey actually does my hair and I would definitely recommend her. She's not afraid of long, thick hair either:)

Mical said...

Wow, if Zander barfed at the end of that hike...I can only imagine what Cole would do. I would have to wear a poncho!! I love hiking too!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how young Z looks! I love your alphabet bogging!