Sunday, May 25, 2008

First Trip Without Us!

This adorable little man went to California yesterday with his Grandma and Grandpa for his Great Grandma Futrell's 80th birthday party! I am home completely alone today!!! Strange, but very peaceful. I love my in-laws, and am so happy that they love him so much, and that they were able to have these fun few days with him. He's only been gone 31 hours, but I must admit, I do miss him! I'll enjoy a few more hours of tranquility, though, and then I'll kiss his fat little cheeks and be happy he's home!

13 comments:

Mical said...

ENJOY! :) We are much better Moms because of breaks like these!

The Ririe's said...

Enjoy your time off!

Doug and Dawn said...

It is nice to have a break but I know I would have miss my kids like crazy but at least they are with family who loves him and will take good care of him.

Life these days...... said...

i know that feeling....they are our little buddies!

Anonymous said...

Lynds - have I told you lately that I love Zander? I almost wish that you had him when my boys are teenagers...just because he reminds me of them in their younger days.... and I'll be missing these little boy years a few years from now. That kid's a riot.

Kim said...

Lucky! I've started to not get so much anxiety when my kids go somewhere without us!

Images by Krys said...

Wow!!! the last time I have see you was when you were pregnant with your first lil man and now he's so big and you have another one on the way. That's awsome.

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

Enjoy the break!! When the new one comes you wont be getting very many for awhile!! Your son is too cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love the shoes:).

Adventures in Healing said...

How fun for Zander! I'm jealous. I hope you enjoyed your break.

Darleen said...

He is too cute!

Arriola said...

o.k. lynds - it is SO time to update your BLOG!

The Thelins said...

Hey Lindsey! I'm so glad I found you on here! I'm also glad you blog- now I can keep up with you guys all the way from Utah. I heard from my momma that you're having another little boy and I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations. It looks like all is well with you- you look beautiful as always and Zander is getting so old! I miss and love you and I'm so glad everything is going well!!