Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our Trip: Part Two

This was the view from the balcony of the house we stayed in.

Cruz was an angel as usual!  I love this picture of him and Zander.
We can't forget Grandpa and Zacky's rafting experience.  (I wasn't there, but heard all about the dramatic details).  It's a scary day for a one-year-old (and his grandpa) when your raft suddenly pops on a swift moving and highly dangerous river!  We're glad they lived to tell!
We spent lots of fun, family time together.  Especially our nightly Hand and Foot games/battles, whatever you want to call them.  Jillian, always remember that I love you even if you think the best team to be on is Aaron's!  Ron, your card counting skills amaze me and I'll be your teammate anytime.  Tyler and Chelsea, I'm glad you won, even if Aaron will only call it a practice round.  And Aaron, well, yeah.  I still need time to heal!  Everyone get ready for a rematch (I'll try and be the mature one this time...yeah right, who am I kidding)!

1 comments:

Meg said...

haha i love the picture of all the grandkids where zacky's kissing wyatt, hahaha, just classic of Zack-man