Man...he is so stinkin' cute...and hilarious!! Why is it so cute to hear a two-year-old say, "Mmmmm, dis is gooood," and "thank you sooo much".
The greatest word he says is "defawn". (translation=this one) He says it all the time. We love it!
Another great one..."like gat". (translation=like that) Many sentences he follows up with a pause and "like gat".
A few weeks ago he kept sneezing. I was at my wit's end (with the sneezing and other things I'm sure), and I said, rather harshly, "Quit sneezing in my face! Sneeze in you arm!" "Fine!" he said glaring at me. Then he put a smile on his face, put it in the crook of his arm and said, "Ah choo! Like gat?"
This morning we were walking Zander to school. Zander was lagging behind us a ways and trying to tell us something. Zackery said, "Zander talking." "What's he saying," I asked. "Blah, blah. Like gat."
Zacky, you crack us up!
2 comments:
linz you forgot "you drive me nuts" ha that's my new favorite
I'm partial to "Vrampa"
Dad
Post a Comment